Ammonia Refrigeration Technician- Castroville, CA
Western Precooling is looking for an experienced Ammonia Refrigeration Technician to join our services team in Castroville, CA.
- Perform installation & alteration of refrigeration systems & related equipment & facilities;
- Troubleshoot & repair all mechanical & electrical equipment;
- Assist in the Preventative Maintenance Program using work orders issued by Supervision and documenting work performed on equipment to maintain in operation;
- Adjustments of equipment in a Safe Manner as needed during production;
- Familiar with start-up and shut down processes in production plants;
- Ability to use lock out / tag out process to isolate equipment prior to working on unit;
- Ability to trouble shoot electrical components with meter when equipment is down;
- Establish schedule for the replacement of parts without disrupting process unless repair cannot be performed safely;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ammonia refrigeration experience or refrigeration experience;
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills;
- The ability to perform in a fast paced environment;
- Experience with air compressors and associated control systems;
- Good communication skills to insure timely repairs of equipment and issues that arise;
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit resumes to Diane Knoll at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 510-656-1137. EOE.