Food Safety Administrator - Oxnard, CA
Western Precooling is looking for a self motivated and organized individual to administer our food safety programs. This position reports to our Director of Food Safety and is based in Oxnard, CA.
- Responsible for all food safety audits and inspections;
- Develops, administers and ensures compliance with industry and government regulations, such as FSMA, GFSI, HACCP and PCQI;
- Understand the requirements and take steps to become PCQI certified;
- Provides input and helps develop content for employee food safety training;
- Responsible for maintaining and updating food safety manuals, programs and policies.
- One or more year’s proven experience in the agricultural industry and/or food safety field;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals throughout the organization. Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish preferred;
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer applications, such as Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Must be hands-on and process oriented, always looking to improve processes;
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, as well as auditing work, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines;
- Some travel required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 510-656-1137. EOE.